Small problems can quickly become larger ones if you put them off. Whether your old windows are cracked, drafty, leaky, or inefficient, you don’t want to have to wait for a replacement. When your home needs new windows, it’s important to get them as soon as possible.
At Echols Roofing & Home Improvements, we’ve teamed with our partners at EnerBankUSA® to offer you the financing options you need to put your home on the fast track to updated windows.
What Are the Benefits of Window Replacement?
There are many ways new windows can benefit your home, from increased energy efficiency to better curb appeal. Thanks to our financing options, the benefits of window replacement are available to more homeowners in the Atlanta area than ever before:
- Save energy. Modern windows are more efficient than ever, and if your home still has decades-old windows, they could be costing you a lot in energy bills. With more efficient windows, your household will lose less conditioned air, use less energy, and pay less for heating and cooling.
- Improve comfort. When you replace old, drafty windows with more energy-efficient modern windows, you not only reduce energy costs but also make it easier to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. This means less fidgeting with the thermostat to get your desired temperature.
- Boost curb appeal. New windows make your house look its best, and can add value to your home. Even if you have no intention of selling your home for many years, they can eventually help you sell it faster, and for more money.
- Reduce noise pollution. If you have noisy neighbors or live in a high-traffic area, new windows can help cut out the chatter. Today’s windows significantly reduce noise pollution compared to windows made even just a few years ago.
- Improve security. We install only the highest quality windows, which offer significantly improved security compared to older windows, including better locks and stronger glass.
Why is Financing Helpful?
Having your windows replaced is a big investment, and it’s not easy for every homeowner to pay for it in full upfront. It’s tempting to put off these big projects in favor of tackling smaller home improvement tasks, but waiting on window replacement can cause a minor problem to get worse, potentially costing you even more in the long run.
Financing your window replacement allows you to spread out the cost of new windows into affordable monthly installments. Even for those who can afford to pay for the whole project in one payment, many still prefer the ease of a monthly payment.
This is especially attractive because one of our financing options is a 12 month same as cash loan, which means you don’t pay interest if you pay for your windows within a year. Other benefits of working with us to finance your window replacement include:
- You can deal with the bank directly through our partnership with EnerBankUSA®, not a loan broker or finance company.
- Your home will not be used as collateral, so there won’t be a lien on your property.
- A fixed interest rate is locked in for the life of your loan.
- Your personal information is given only to the bank, so your identity is protected.
How Do I Get Started?
The first step toward financing your window replacement project is contacting us for an estimate. Our team of specialists will work with you to decide what needs to be done to bring your windows up to date, and give you a detailed estimate before starting the project.
With your estimate in hand, it’s easy to apply for financing through our partnership with EnerBankUSA®. Once you apply and are approved, you can enjoy your new windows while paying for them in installments per the terms of your financing.
How Much Does Window Replacement Cost?
A few things go into determining the cost of window replacement, so be sure to talk to our team about your options. The cost of your project will depend partly on the number and type of windows being installed, along with the size, style and features of the windows. Window replacement will also cost more if the entire frame is being replaced, but rest assured we offer financing options for every project!
Contact us today to learn more about financing options on our full range of home improvement services. Our team at Echols Roofing & Home Improvements are dedicated to keeping homes safe and sound for all our friends and neighbors in the Atlanta area.